Aspiring musicians, it’s time to pick up a new instrument! And what better choice than the guitar? It’s versatile, easy to carry around, and can be played in a variety of genres. To get started, we’ve rounded up some great DVDs to guide you on your guitar journey.
Beginner Guitar Lesson Package 1 on DVD Book/DVD Package
If you’re a complete beginner with no prior knowledge of music or musical instruments, this package is for you. It includes both a book and DVD to help you learn the basics of playing the guitar. You’ll start with the basics of holding the guitar, learning chords, and playing simple songs. The package also includes tips on tuning your guitar and using a pick.
Beginner Guitar Lesson Package 2 on DVD Book/DVD Package
Once you’ve got the basics down, it’s time to move on to more advanced techniques. This package includes a book and DVD that will help you learn more complex chords, strumming patterns, and fingerpicking techniques. You’ll also learn how to read tablature, which is a shorthand notation system used by guitarists to represent guitar music. This package is perfect for those who want to take their skills to the next level.
Learn To Play Electric Guitar Instrumentals Now Tutorial DVD
Are you a fan of rock music? Then you’ll want to learn how to play the electric guitar. This tutorial DVD will teach you how to play popular guitar instrumentals, that will have you jamming out to your favorite tracks in no time. You’ll learn the basics of playing the electric guitar, including power chords, distortion, and amps. This DVD is a great choice for anyone who wants to take their guitar playing to the next level.
Easy Learning DVDs: Learn Guitar Tricks Video Lessons Tutorial Training DVD
This DVD is perfect for those who are short on time, but still want to learn how to play the guitar. This Easy Learning DVD series features short video lessons that will teach you cool guitar tricks, such as how to play solos, fingerpicking, and slide guitar. You’ll also learn how to play famous tracks by legendary guitarists like Jimi Hendrix and Eric Clapton. At just Rs 300/-, this DVD is a steal.
Tips for Learning Guitar
Learning the guitar can be challenging, but with the right tools and mindset, you can become a great guitarist. Here are some tips to help you on your journey:
- Practice every day: Consistency is key to improving your skills. Set aside some time each day to practice playing the guitar.
- Start with the basics: Learning the basics of music theory, chord progressions, and scales will give you a strong foundation to build upon.
- Be patient: Learning a new instrument takes time, so don’t expect to become a master overnight. Keep at it and celebrate small victories along the way.
- Find a teacher or mentor: Having someone to guide you through the learning process can be incredibly helpful.
- Play with others: Playing with other musicians is a great way to learn new techniques, be exposed to new styles of music, and stay motivated.
Ideas for Applying Your Skills
Once you’ve learned how to play the guitar, it’s time to start putting your skills to use. Here are some ideas:
- Join a band: Joining a band is a great way to hone your skills, meet other musicians, and perform in front of an audience.
- Play at open mic nights: Many bars and coffee shops host open mic nights where anyone can come and perform. It’s a great way to get exposure and practice playing in front of a crowd.
- Record your own music: With technology today, it’s easier than ever to record your own music. Try recording some of your own songs or covers and sharing them online.
How to Choose the Right Guitar
Choosing the right guitar for you is important for both comfort and sound quality. Here are some things to consider:
- Type of guitar: There are many different types of guitars, including acoustic, electric, and classical. Each has its own unique sound and playability, so choose the type that best fits your style and needs.
- Size: Guitars come in different sizes, so choose one that’s comfortable for you to play. It’s also important to choose the right size for your age and body type.
- Brand and quality: Look for reputable brands with good quality construction and materials. A well-made guitar will not only sound better, but also be easier to play.
- Budget: Guitars can be expensive, so it’s important to set a budget before you start shopping. While expensive guitars may have better sound quality, there are also many affordable options that sound great too.
With these tips, ideas, and resources, you’re well on your way to becoming a great guitarist. Keep practicing, stay motivated, and most importantly, have fun!