Looking to add a new song to your repertoire? Check out these resources for sheet music and tabs for “Here Comes the Sun” by the Beatles.
Sheet Music and Tabs from Pinterest
Find sheet music and fingerpicking guitar lessons on Pinterest.
Ukulele Tab from Pinterest
Learn to play “Here Comes the Sun” on ukulele with this tab from Pinterest.
Guitar Tab from MusicSheets.org
Find a free guitar tab for “Here Comes the Sun” from MusicSheets.org.
Sheet Music from Sheet Music Direct
Download sheet music for “Here Comes the Sun” from Sheet Music Direct.
Guitar Sheet Music and Tabs from GuitarSolo.info
Get guitar sheet music and tabs for “Here Comes the Sun” from GuitarSolo.info.
Tips for Learning “Here Comes the Sun”
Now that you have the resources to learn the song, here are a few tips to help you make the most of your practice time:
- Start Slow: As with any song, start by playing it slowly and accurately. Once you have the notes down, gradually increase the tempo.
- Practice with a Metronome: Use a metronome or app to stay in time. This will help you develop good timing and rhythm.
- Listen to the Recording: Pay attention to the recording and try to replicate the nuances of the performance, such as the strumming pattern and accents.
- Use Proper Technique: Use proper technique when playing the chords and picking patterns. This will help you avoid injury and play more efficiently.
- Don’t Neglect the Lyrics: While the instrumental parts of the song are important, don’t neglect the lyrics. They convey the mood and meaning of the song.
Ideas for Adding Your Own Touch
Once you have the basics of the song down, try experimenting with these ideas to put your own spin on it:
- Change the Rhythm: Try playing the song with a different rhythm, such as a reggae or bossa nova feel.
- Modify the Chords: Experiment with different chord voicings or substitutions to give the song a different harmonic flavor.
- Add Harmonies: If you’re playing with other musicians or singing, try adding harmonies to the chorus or instrumental sections.
- Use Different Instruments: Play the song on a different instrument, such as a mandolin or banjo, or add percussion to give it a different feel.
How to Perform “Here Comes the Sun”
Once you’ve mastered the song, it’s time to perform it for an audience. Here are a few tips to help you have a successful performance:
- Practice Performing: Practice playing and singing the song in front of others, such as friends or family, to get used to performing.
- Choose the Right Venue: Choose a venue that suits your style and the mood of the song. A small, intimate coffeehouse may be ideal for an acoustic performance, while a larger space may be better for a full band arrangement.
- Prepare Your Equipment: Make sure your instrument and all necessary equipment, such as mics and cables, are in good working order and properly set up.
- Engage with Your Audience: Make eye contact with your audience and try to engage them with your performance. Tell a story about the song or introduce the band members to create a connection.
- Enjoy Yourself: Finally, remember to have fun and enjoy the experience. This will help you play with more confidence and connect with your audience.
With these resources and tips, you’ll be well on your way to mastering “Here Comes the Sun” and making it your own. Happy playing!