Are you a fan of Ed Sheeran’s music and want to learn to play his hit song “Perfect” on guitar? Look no further, as we have gathered resources and tips to make your learning journey smooth and seamless.
Perfect – Ed Sheeran Guitar Chords
Our first resource is a website called Guitar Chords & Tabs, which provides guitar chords to “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran. With detailed chord diagrams and strumming patterns, this website is perfect for beginners looking to learn this song. The chords listed are accurate to the original version of the song and the website also provides the lyrics, making it easy to sing along while you play.
If you’re a visual learner, the chord diagrams on Guitar Chords & Tabs will be helpful, but if you prefer a more hands-on approach, you might want to try out the following resource.
Perfect by Ed Sheeran – Easy Guitar Tab
Guitar Instructor’s Easy Guitar Tab of “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran is a great resource for those who are new to guitar playing. The tab gives simple instructions on where to place your fingers on the guitar, as well as the strumming pattern. With easy-to-read notation and diagrams, this is a great resource to get started with.
Perfect Sheet Music for Guitar
If you prefer to learn through sheet music, consider using MuseScore’s “Perfect” sheet music for guitar. The sheet music is available in PDF or MIDI format, making it easy to access on your computer or mobile device. MuseScore also provides an audio playback of the song, allowing you to hear the correct tempo and timing as you practice.
Chord Progression and Strumming Pattern
Now that you have some great resources to get started with, let’s dive deeper into the chord progression and strumming pattern of “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran. The chord progression for the song is G – Em – C – D. You’ll notice that each chord is played for one measure, or four beats. The strumming pattern throughout the song is D D U U D U, where “D” stands for down and “U” stands for up. Play each chord for one measure and strum the pattern while you sing along.
Tips and Ideas for Practice
Now that you have the chords and strumming pattern down, it’s time to practice! Here are some tips and ideas to help you improve your guitar playing and take your performance to the next level:
- Practice playing along with the song to improve your timing and rhythm.
- Slow the tempo down to a comfortable speed and gradually increase it as you improve.
- Practice playing different variations of the chords, such as adding or removing fingers to create new sounds.
- Try out different strumming patterns to create your own unique rendition of the song.
- Record yourself playing and listen back to identify areas where you can improve.
How to Master “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran on Guitar
Mastery of any song takes practice and dedication. To become a master of “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran on guitar, here are some steps you can follow:
- Start with the basics. Use the resources we provided to learn the chords and strumming pattern.
- Practice regularly to build muscle memory and improve your skills.
- Listen to recordings of the song to understand the nuances and inflections used by Ed Sheeran.
- Experiment with different variations of the chords and strumming patterns to create your own unique rendition of the song.
- Record yourself playing the song and listen back to identify areas where you can improve.
- Seek feedback from other musicians and incorporate their suggestions into your playing.
- Continue learning and practicing new techniques to level up your guitar skills.
With these tips and resources, you’ll be well on your way to playing “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran on guitar like a pro. Happy practicing!