Are you a guitar enthusiast looking to add to your repertoire? Or maybe you’re just a music lover who wants to learn a new song. Look no further than “All I Want” by Olivia Rodrigo! This catchy tune has been covered by numerous artists and has become a fan favorite. Check out these guitar chords and tabs to start playing today.
All I Want – Guitar Lesson Chord Chart with Lyrics
First up, we have a comprehensive chord chart with lyrics from Pinterest. This image breaks down the chords and strumming patterns of the song to make it easy to follow along. Don’t be discouraged if you don’t know all the chords – take it one step at a time and practice until you get it right.
All I Want (from “HSMTMTS”) – Olivia Rodrigo (cover) Chords
If you prefer video tutorials, this YouTube cover by Olivia Rodrigo herself is a great place to start. The chords are listed in the description, and you can watch her play the song to get a better idea of how it should sound. It’s always helpful to learn from the artist themselves!
All I Want Is You Tabs U2 – How To Play All I Want Is You – U2 Chords On Guitar Online
For those looking for a challenge, try learning the U2 version of “All I Want Is You” with online tabs. This image breaks down the song into individual tabs for each section and shows you how to play it step-by-step. Don’t be discouraged if it takes a few tries – the end result is worth it!
Olivia Rodrigo – All I Want (cover) Chords – Chordify
Chordify is a great resource for beginner guitar players. Simply input the song you want to learn, and it will generate the chords for you. This image from Chordify shows the chords for the Olivia Rodrigo cover of “All I Want” – perfect for those who want a quick and easy way to follow along.
All I Want (Part 1) – Guitar Tabs (Lead) || Lesson / Tutorial + Cover
If you’re feeling confident in your skills, challenge yourself with lead guitar tabs for “All I Want”. This YouTube tutorial shows you how to play the main riff and solos of the song. Follow along with the tabs and practice slowly to get the timing just right. You’ll be jamming along with the song in no time!
Now that you have all the resources you need, it’s time to get started! Here are some tips and ideas to keep in mind as you practice:
- Practice consistently every day – even just 15 minutes can make a big difference
- Use a metronome to keep your timing steady
- Start slow and gradually build up speed as you become more comfortable with the song
- Don’t get discouraged – learning a new song takes time and patience.
- Try playing along with the original song to get a feel for how it should sound
- Add your own personal touch to the song – experiment with different strumming patterns or variations on the chords
- Record yourself playing the song to track your progress and see where you can improve
- Try playing with other musicians to build your skills and have fun with the song.
Here are the basic steps to get started:
- Choose the resource that works best for you – whether it’s a chord chart, video tutorial, or online tabs
- Practice the chords and strumming patterns until you feel comfortable with the song
- Gradually add in more difficult sections like the solos or lead guitar tabs
- Record yourself playing the song and share it with friends and family!
Learning a new song is an exciting and rewarding experience. With these resources and tips, you’ll be able to add “All I Want” by Olivia Rodrigo to your repertoire in no time. Happy playing!